We want you to be happy with the goods and service you receive from our sellers and so do they. If you would like to return or exchange a product, please email us email@example.com
You can return a product that you have purchased if the product is faulty or damaged, but you must contact us within 14 days of receiving the order. After you have contacted us, we will then contact the appropriate seller to let them know there has been a problem with your ordered product. Some of our sellers may request a photo of the damaged product or they will send you a stamped self-addressed post pack for you to return the product. When the seller has received the faulty product, you can then choose from a full refund or a store credit to the same value. Any refunds will be made to your credit card. If you purchase a product and then change your mind, you will be given a store credit to the same value after the item has been returned to the appropriate seller. Any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded.
The following products can not be exchanged, refunded or cancelled:
• custom or personalised products unique to your requirements
• hand made products to order
• perishable products, including food and flowers
• products that have had their hygiene seal broken or opened
• any opened or used products
• art, ceramics and other creative pieces made to order
• large items of furniture that are made to order
• gift vouchers
If a product has been ordered and it then is not available or out of stock, you can then choose from a full refund or a store credit to the same value. Any shipping costs will be refunded.