If you do not have a ring already for the finger and you want to find out the ring size then following these 3 easy steps:
- Wrap a piece of stiff cardboard around the base of the finger and mark with a pen the spot where the ends join.
- Measure the piece of cardboard along a ruler in millimetres.
- Check the measurement against the sizes below for your ring size.
- If you have larger knuckles than the base of your finger or you suffer from arthritis, then measure both the knuckle and the base of the finger and choose a measurement somewhere in between.
- Do not use a piece of string as this will bend to the shape of your finger.
- Best to make the cardboard the same width as the ring you want to wear.
- Tape the cardboard together to further test the size, make it tight and make sure it fits over the knuckle.
- To measure a partner’s ring, just measure the circumference of the ring the same way.
Leave a Comment
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012